To qualify for a loan, all loan borrowers must:
1) be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident currently living in the U.S., unless military personnel on active duty, in which case it is not required that the applicant be currently living in the US;
2) not be residing in West Virginia;
3) be at least 18 years old (applicants from Alabama and Nebraska must be at least 19 years old);
4) have a valid email account;
5) have a verifiable name, date of birth and social security number;
6) have a full time job, a full time job offer starting in 6 months , a regular part time job or another source of regular income;
7) have a personal banking account at a U.S. financial institution with a routing transit number;
8) meet our minimum credit requirements; and
9) If an existing borrower on the First Federal Bank of Kansas City Loan Program, the borrower/applicant must (i) have made on-time payments for your 6 previous consecutive payments, with no failed payments , (ii) have no more than one outstanding loan in the First Federal Bank of Kansas City Loan Program at the time of application, and (iii) have no more than $20,000 of total principal outstanding at the time the loan originates.
10) If a returning borrower, more than 60 days must pass from the date the applicant paid their prior loan in full or, if less than 60 days has passed since such payment in full, the last 6 monthly payments must have been made on time.
Our customer care team is here for you.